RMS - Revalidation for Doctors
Revalidation is the process by which doctors are required to demonstrate that they are up to date and fit to practise. Our revalidation system is an IT solution accessible online that enables responsible officers to manage the revalidation and appraisal process and ensures that doctors and their appraisers are acting in line with guidelines from the General Medical Council (GMC), Royal Colleges and NHS England.
The system stores information about a doctor’s whole practice and provides the responsible officer with a full reporting dashboard, showing detailed or snapshot assurances on each doctor that can be used to form the basis of a revalidation recommendation to the GMC.
- Highly secure accredited system
- Web based application accessible with any internet enabled device
- Direct connection with GMC Connect
- In house 360 Multi Source Feedback
- Lead appraiser functionality for quality assurance purposes
- Auto reminders for all users
The price of £250 +vat per annum is for individuals only. If you would like to purchase RMS for your organisation or request a demonstration please contact:
+44 (0) 845 180 1405