The Revalidation Portfolio, commissioned by a cohort of Medical Royal Colleges, will ease the administrative burden of revalidation and be incorporated into Equiniti 360° Clinical’s revalidation management system.
The Revalidation Portfolio will provide doctors with a quick and simple to use online tool for storing and managing supporting information required for appraisal and revalidation.
The Revalidation Portfolio will:
- Be straightforward and easy to use
- Be accessible online over the internet
- Be customised for each Medical Royal College
- Only be accessible to the doctor using it and those to whom he or she gives permission
- Minimise the need for duplication by interfacing and communicating with existing systems and applications
- Provide intuitive assistance in gathering the supporting information for appraisal and revalidation
- Provide the ability to review and add reflective notes
- Be secure, private, and confidential
- Be fully incorporated into RMS
- Be free to members of the Royal Colleges comprising the Cohort